Forest Hill Healthcare Center is proud to have the most professional and competent nursing staff around! No agency use, no contracted nurses and, and over 50% of our Direct Care Staff has 6 or more years of continuous employment.
Our Staff turnover rate is one of the lowest in New Jersey! Over 55% of our staff has 6 or more years experience with Forest Hill.
Come join our team!
Forest Hill Healthcare is currently seeking to fill the following position(s):
Newly certified CNAs for all shifts.
- Offering great company benefits/health insurance
- Close to major transportation
- Willing to train new graduates
Security Guard – Part Time
- Applicants must be SORA certified. Applicants can expect to work 3 8-hour shifts a week, most of which will be overnight shifts. Preference given to applicants with flexible availability.
Full Time Sub-Acute RN Unit Manager
- Offering great company benefits/401(K)/medical/dental insurance
- Salary negotiable-based on experience
RN (Full Time/Part Time/Per Diem) needed for all shifts
- New Graduates welcomed. Willing to train.
For more information contact:
Kecia Dickens, Director of Human Resources
(973) 482-5000 ext. 2214 email@example.com