Whether you’re settling in for a long-term stay or just here short-term to finish recuperating after a hospital stay, chances are you will need to see a medical specialist during your time with us. Forest Hill partners with a wide array of medical specialists so our residents can get the specialized care they need.
These specialists come to Forest Hill and conduct appointments in patient rooms and our treatment room. This way, we don’t have to make appointments all over the area and worry about transportation to and from those appointments. Of course, if your needs can’t be met by one of our visiting specialists, we also partner with LogistiCare, a medical transport company, and we’re happy to arrange your transportation.
Below you’ll find a non-exhaustive list of just some of the medical specialists who see patients at Forest Hill. We can make arrangements for in-house visits from most medical specialists so if you don’t see the specialist you need below please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Tadd Campbell, PHD - Psychologist
- Edwin Gangemi, MD - Pain Management
- Eye Care Associates - Optometrists
- Rama Gvildys DDS - Dentist
- Gustav Ibranyi, DPM - Podiatrist
- Richard Miller, DO - Pulmonologist
- Joseph Racanelli II, DO - Plastic Surgeon
- Lina Shibbahudun, MD - Psychiatrist
- Jihad Slim, MD - Infectious Disease
- Ellen Urrutia, MD - Cardiologist
Forest Hill residents in need of dialysis receive treatment at several nearby facilities. Our staff will help you arrange transportation to and from dialysis, ensure you are up and ready when transportation arrives, and send you on your way with a bagged lunch.